Ramen Kuroda (Food Review) – SM City Marikina
Last February 18, 2019, we ate at Ramen Kuroda in SM City Marikina. Our experience with the Marikina Branch was good but if I will rate our visit will be 7/10. This is because they are accommodating when taking our order and refilling our water but when we ask our bill they take 10 to 15 minutes to give it to us.
For the food, Ramen is authentic and affordable. We enjoyed and the serving of our Ramen is worth the paying.
Ramen has been attracting a huge amount of attention in the worldwide restaurant scene as a representative example of Japanese cuisine. Perhaps it’s only natural that genuine Ramen is so delicious, because it evolved through intense competition into one of the national food of the Japanese People.
Here is genuine Ramen as we define it. This is our promise to you:
– Flavor: Home-made noodles, soup, and seasoned garlic oil selected with exacting care.
– Serving: Speedy to satisfy busy People
– Price: Affordable enough to enjoy every day
– Technique & Quality: Comprehensive supervision by a top-class Ramen Chef with 20 years of experience
– Passion: Bringing Japanese-quality Ramen to everyday Filipino experience.
We have spent years working to bring all this to fruition. And in 2015, the time has come for us to proudly offer our Ramen to the People of the Philippines. We will continue to provide genuine Ramen to accelerate the exciting everyday of the People creating the future of the Philippines.
It’s Real … Ramen Kuroda will always be with you.
Source : https://www.kuroda.ph/concept